War of Legions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Forum of War of Legions

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  

Suggestions thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Armitaage

Suggestions thread  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions thread    Suggestions thread  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:40 am

Let this be a one stop shop for the admins to easily find our suggestions. I'll start: I'd really like to see a general discussions forum, where we can talk about anything to do with War of Legions that doesn't fit in one of the other forums.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions thread    Suggestions thread  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:58 am

I have a WoL General Chat section. Anything related to WoL goes there, unless it has a section.
Back to top Go down
https://waroflegions.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions thread    Suggestions thread  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:59 am

If there is something that I'm missing, just let me know lol! Ill get X section set up.
Back to top Go down
https://waroflegions.forumotion.com
about2punt

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions thread    Suggestions thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:17 am

Having a spreadsheet with monster and warrior stats (base and max) would be helpful. Maybe something a few people can work to compile?
Back to top Go down
Armitaage

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions thread    Suggestions thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:27 am

Lol, a2p, a db and calc is already on my to do list, lol. Will be hosted somewhere on armitaage2.heliohost.org, just like the DS version, lol
Back to top Go down
Boomy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions thread    Suggestions thread  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions thread    Suggestions thread  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Legions  :: Suggestions-
Jump to: