War of Legions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Forum of War of Legions

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  

Does your guild use a certain strategy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joejoeyjoejoe

Does your guild use a certain strategy? Empty
PostSubject: Does your guild use a certain strategy?   Does your guild use a certain strategy? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:51 am

I have seen quite a few guilds using a strategy to take advantage of the 30 second invulnerability when revived. How does your guild do it?
Back to top Go down
Boomy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does your guild use a certain strategy?   Does your guild use a certain strategy? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Rear guard revives at 5 seconds, then vanguard revives 25 seconds later.
Back to top Go down
BLYoshi

PostSubject: Re: Does your guild use a certain strategy?   Does your guild use a certain strategy? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Our guild is working on that, yeah
Back to top Go down
Ologolos

PostSubject: Re: Does your guild use a certain strategy?   Does your guild use a certain strategy? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:35 am

I'd actually like to hear folks' thoughts on guild assaults....

I was recently talking to my guild-mates about setting all our formations to have a certain leader / monster pair, to maximize the number of players that are included when a guild assault is launched.

Does anyone else use this tactic, or better understand the mechanics of the guild assault?

the hardest clans we face many times have simliar leader cards... through design or happenstance, I don't know... but I'd like to find out
Back to top Go down
Boomy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does your guild use a certain strategy?   Does your guild use a certain strategy? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:47 am

There are reasons for certain leaders etc. I plan on getting that info on here in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does your guild use a certain strategy?   Does your guild use a certain strategy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does your guild use a certain strategy?
Page 1 of 1