War of Legions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Forum of War of Legions

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  

Champions of Mevion II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ologolos

Champions of Mevion II Empty
PostSubject: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Get a new icon for your profile page!
Back to top Go down
zzz1998

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Very strange reward event. Only 10 people will get XR. 11 to 300 will get SR+ and SR. 301 to 1k will get SR+.

So you basically have to spend $500+ to get XR. While people who spend between $0 to $500 will pretty much has the same chance of improving the formation.
Back to top Go down
Ologolos

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:31 pm

The one thing I like about war of legions, is you really know who is dropping massive amounts of money, since there are no trades, and next to nothing to do with a prog after the event is done.

They've given out a lot of jewels, but nowhere near enough to post the stats that people are getting to rank and whatnot.

I think I'll keep my $500 for something else, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Boomy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:01 am

If ateam was smart, they will delay trading as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ologolos

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:19 am

You're right.

But do you think they'll actually add it to this game?
Back to top Go down
zzz1998

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Why would Ateam ever want to put the trade in? They would not give out that much jewels if there is trade coming up soon. They should know that ppl will stop buying jewels if they can trade. Too many people can create too many virtual accounts.

Back to top Go down
Armitaage

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:39 pm

zzz, I like to think that ATeam is smarter than Google/YouTube and will modify their jewels giveaway and bring trade in to the game, if they want to survive, but the trade discussion really should happen in another thread. As it is, I'm a little bit doubtful that there will be 700 players getting SR+. As of 5:00 p.m. There were barely 283 who would get SR+, and we only have 3 more days to go. Should ATeam implement a trade system, these warriors from this event will fetch a very high price indeed.
Back to top Go down
zzz1998

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:23 am

I do agreed that this is event thread, but this forum is little too new so I am not quite sure where to put trade discussion thread.

Back to top Go down
Armitaage

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Would probably go in the general discussions forum, the one that I can't figure out where to find.

Oh, and this event is almost too easy; I, a total noob, am somehow 500-ish in rank and a major, lol.
Back to top Go down
Boomy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
Boomy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:10 am

I'm still working on getting max mob info. Trying to get some new members as well. Tell all your friends about the site Smile
Back to top Go down
zzz1998

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Boomy wrote:
I'm still working on getting max mob info. Trying to get some new members as well. Tell all your friends about the site Smile
If and when ateam allows P2P trade. This site will be overloaded.
Back to top Go down
Boomy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:30 pm

That is the plan, lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions of Mevion II   Champions of Mevion II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champions of Mevion II
Page 1 of 1