War of Legions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Forum of War of Legions

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  

TRADE!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
about2punt
Boomy
zzz1998
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zzz1998

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:10 am

Look like we will have a trade market within few weeks.  Mid December is what Ateam said, but I expect sometime in January for thing working correctly.
Back to top Go down
Boomy
Admin

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Things are gonna get interesting
Back to top Go down
about2punt

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:11 am

Trades ftw. We can finally match up the 2-3 event SRs we have been stockpiling. Hurray!
Back to top Go down
joejoeyjoejoe

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:47 am

Im pumped for trading. It was the missing link to an otherwise very fun game! Im after the undead guy with firestorm from a couple events ago.
Back to top Go down
BLYoshi

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Can't wait! Looking for water mystics if anyone's got them Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:38 am

Well Ateam didn't disappoint. Worst trade system I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
https://waroflegions.forumotion.com
Ologolos

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:29 am

i haven't had a chance to look at the actual market yet, but if it's costing jewels to place or accept trades, I don't think I'll be using it very much at all.
Back to top Go down
zzz1998

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:18 pm

I QUIT
Back to top Go down
Ologolos

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:24 pm

At least trade market makes sense to me now...

I couldn't understand why they would release trades when people are dropping thousands on the game without it. Now I understand... they figured out a way to directly extort more money from paying players through it.

I should have known lol
Back to top Go down
BLYoshi

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:33 pm

This is disappointing...at least the market is only available for four days so the rich players don't get too much out of it
Back to top Go down
Ologolos

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:22 am

I'm hoping the days limit is there to make adjustments to the system.

Unless I'm missing something, the filtering is pretty poor. I can't tell if I'm looking at the same records or what without a numbering system, yet the screen changes when I press refresh.
Back to top Go down
Ologolos

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:18 am

Well, the market is gone. Let's see how well it gets fixed when it comes back.

(i'll be honest, even though I don't want to pay jewels to make a trade, I miss it. I guess I just miss browsing... I do it all the time in Dark Summoner... just look at trades with no intention of buying. But at least WOL is a newer game with more within reach for me at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRADE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE!!!!!!   TRADE!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRADE!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Legions  :: News-
Jump to: