War of Legions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Forum of War of Legions

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  

What Skills have you seen?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joejoeyjoejoe

What Skills have you seen? Empty
PostSubject: What Skills have you seen?   What Skills have you seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:05 am

What are some of the skills that you have seen? is it offensive or defensive? does it target more than one person? how powerful is it?

Back to top Go down
about2punt

PostSubject: Re: What Skills have you seen?   What Skills have you seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 am

Most of the HR skills that are multi-attack have three targets, but I have seen a few skills, typically better SRs and some XRs, that hit five opponents. Similarly, healing wave/wind affects more people as the skill improves (i.e., wave can cure three people; wind can cure five).
Back to top Go down
joejoeyjoejoe

PostSubject: Re: What Skills have you seen?   What Skills have you seen? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:46 am

I think i see sorta a trend as far as skills lining up with certain warrior species? orcs/dwarfs like rocks it seems. and you have lesser skills with rocks, like boulder, and better ones like the one that the order guy from the last battle event has, rock blast.

Undead/spirits seem to favor fire type attacks and healing/curing.
Back to top Go down
BLYoshi

PostSubject: Re: What Skills have you seen?   What Skills have you seen? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Here's a temporary list for now of common skill types I've seen:

Pyroblast-multihit
Fireball-one hit
Poison Smog-one hit (poison effect)
Horizontal Attack-multihit
Meteorain-multihit?
Boulder-one hit?
Lullaby-one hit (sleep effect)
Hard Slash-one hit
Sandspiral-One hit?
Frozen Arrow-One hit?
Poison Mist-multihit? Poison effect
Curia

Smile
-BLYoshi
Back to top Go down
about2punt

PostSubject: Re: What Skills have you seen?   What Skills have you seen? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Meteorain is multi
Boulder is single
Lullaby is single; group lullaby is multi
Sandspiral is multi
Frozen Arrow is single
Poison Mist is multi
Curia is single
Back to top Go down
Ologolos

PostSubject: Re: What Skills have you seen?   What Skills have you seen? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:02 am

Crescent Edge = 1 hit

There's another one I have, but I can't remember the name... "Fast" something? Fast strike? Idk... never put the character into a formation to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Skills have you seen?   What Skills have you seen? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Skills have you seen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Legions  :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: