War of Legions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Forum of War of Legions

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  

Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cascius

Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options Empty
PostSubject: Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options   Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm glad I've finally found a place to discuss this game.  I started playing 2 weeks ago and I really like it.  I have a few questions and I'll start with AP/BP regen:

What are our options to regain AP/BP?

So far here's what I have gathered:
BP:

• Do missions (varies based on mission AP cost)
  • Pray (3x50 per day)
  • Cheer guild members during guild battles (varies, maybe 10 to 25 per cheer, can only been done once every 10 minutes per guild member per battle)
  • Battle based events: you can cheer your allies (once a day per ally)
  • Drink a potion (100BP, 50%, 100%)

AP:

• Do missions (varies based on mission AP cost)
  • Mission based events: you can cheer your allies (once a day per ally)
  • Drink a potion (100AP, 50%, 100%)

Getting potions:

• You can buy them with jewels
  • You can win them by defeating the boss of a mission
  • During special events they can be a reward by scoring a certain amount of points
  • During special events they can be given away when logging in each day
  • You can get them at the daily lottery

Am I missing anything here?  I see people level 110 or scoring some ridiculous numbers in events.  Are they just buying potions with jewels like crazy?

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.

- Cas

PS: As people share their knowledge I will add to the above lists to make the information easy to find.

Edits:
- added the 10 minutes delay for cheering guildmates during guild battles.

Last edited by cascius on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zzz1998

PostSubject: Re: Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options   Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:14 pm

correction for BP:
during battles you can cheer per member every 10min. So if you stall the battle long enough it can be done up to 3 times per member.

I don't think you are missing anything else but when you cheer your allies, make sure they are cheering you back. Having guild members as allies is a good way.

Yes people are buying potions with jewels like crazy. But there are many ways to get jewels without spending money. As you already know Sunday is jewels day (get up to 240 jewels). Being part of top 50 guilds will get you at least 500 jewels. If you wisely invest those jewels then you too can rank high in the event (not those ridiculous number, but high enough for top 300.
Back to top Go down
cascius

PostSubject: Re: Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options   Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:25 pm

zzz1998 wrote:
As you already know Sunday is jewels day (get up to 240 jewels).
I didn't know that.  How do you gain jewels on Sundays?

zzz1998 wrote:
Being part of top 50 guilds will get you at least 500 jewels.  If you wisely invest those jewels then you too can rank high in the event (not those ridiculous number, but high enough for top 300.
I'm currently in a guild that's not top 50, but I guess I'm pretty descent for my level (around 50).  I'm ranked #74 in the current event for now.  I need to find a better guild i guess.  It just seems hard without having a more active forum to discuss those things.

Thanks for the inputs,

- Cas
Back to top Go down
zzz1998

PostSubject: Re: Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options   Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:42 pm

cascius wrote:
zzz1998 wrote:
As you already know Sunday is jewels day (get up to 240 jewels).
I didn't know that.  How do you gain jewels on Sundays?

zzz1998 wrote:
Being part of top 50 guilds will get you at least 500 jewels.  If you wisely invest those jewels then you too can rank high in the event (not those ridiculous number, but high enough for top 300.
I'm currently in a guild that's not top 50, but I guess I'm pretty descent for my level (around 50).  I'm ranked #74 in the current event for now.  I need to find a better guild i guess.  It just seems hard without having a more active forum to discuss those things.

Thanks for the inputs,

- Cas

I though everyone knew Sunday is jewels day. If you join all 5 bouts on Sunday you get 240 jewels (1st bout gives you 20, 2nd gives you 30, 3rd gives you 40, 4th gives you 50 and 5th gives you 100)
Back to top Go down
hihilolo

PostSubject: Re: Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options   Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:07 am

zzz1998 wrote:
Being part of top 50 guilds will get you at least 500 jewels. If you wisely invest those jewels then you too can rank high in the event (not those ridiculous number, but high enough for top 300.

What do you mean by that? Do they have weekly jewel rewards for guilds?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options   Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regaining AP/BP/Potions - what are the options
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Legions  :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: