War of Legions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Forum of War of Legions

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  

Ultimate Guild Wars!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ologolos

Ultimate Guild Wars! Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Guild Wars!   Ultimate Guild Wars! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Wowow! Become the ultimate guild and get a nice little custom icon for your profile page!

How y'all doing in this one? Liking it? Disliking it?

Reminds me of an event from a different game that I never liked (not saying which event / which game).

And I'm having some trouble comprehending the recent updates, where clan scores are 450,000 points now, but I've yet to see a TKO occur... whaaaa? Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
zzz1998

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Guild Wars!   Ultimate Guild Wars! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:56 am

Ologolos wrote:
Wowow! Become the ultimate guild and get a nice little custom icon for your profile page!

How y'all doing in this one? Liking it? Disliking it?

Reminds me of an event from a different game that I never liked (not saying which event / which game).

And I'm having some trouble comprehending the recent updates, where clan scores are 450,000 points now, but I've yet to see a TKO occur... whaaaa? Am I missing something?

So far we haven't won or lose due to TKO but we have spent some bp to avoid tko. We have ko'ed a guild that score over 1.6mil on us. In any case, the shield change sucks ass for some guild like us and not for guild full of big spenders. Eventually we will figure out who to beat the new change - one thing for sure is players are smarter than Ateam.

Imo, the ultimate guild war is a joke. Whichever guilds spent the most to level up the guilds quickest will rank higher than the guilds that have better winning %. I understand ateam is trying to make as much $ as possible and I would be doing the same thing if I am them anyway, so I can get too angry with them.
Back to top Go down
BLYoshi

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Guild Wars!   Ultimate Guild Wars! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:22 am

We won once due to tko...it was amazing! We were knocked out twice, and had a final push...we destroyed them! Best guild battle I've ever had
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Guild Wars!   Ultimate Guild Wars! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Guild Wars!
Page 1 of 1